news and picture seven





point of Rohit Shetty is that he is very organised, he is very clear and he is super fast. I mean with so many actors in such a big film. He doesn't waste time, he has finished this film and both the other 'Golmaals' also in record time without any delays, without any overshoots, without any reshoots.
You've worked with Kareena Kapoor, what do you like about her as a friend and a co actor
As a friend she is a very honest peron and loyal person. She's a warm person and a lot of fun. As a co actor she doesn't compromise on her 'look', on her clothes. She is a thorough professional. She is very punctual and doesn't interfere in other people's work which I think is a good plus point.
You've also worked with Ajay Devgan, two time National Award winning actor. What have you picked up from an artiste of his calibre?
From Ajay, I have learnt you should be serious about your work and at the same time you should learn to enjoy your work also. Ajay is a very fun loving guy. He has shown me the way to be serious at the same time, to be chilled out and have a good time.
You're also working with a senior actor like Mithunda, who's worked with your dad also
I have worked with him in an earlier film also, but there I didn't have a relation with him. But here he is playing my father and I think he is a brilliant serious actor and also a brilliant comic actor. He is very hard working and is too much fun. He cracks jokes all the time; he is always creating some mischief or the other. All in all, he is a very balanced person; he balances his hard work and enjoyment very well.
What qualities do you think are necessary to be a good comic actor?Comedy is serious business, so to be a good comic actor you have to take your wok very seriously. One must enjoy the scene, enjoy the moment. It is important to have a sense of humour to be a good comic actor. You need to have the ability to laugh when you watch a film. If you can laugh at a joke... you are able to create a joke also when you're making comedy films. It is important to be a well rounded person and sincere.Which is your favorite scene in 'G3' and the most difficult one too?
My favorite scene in the movie is the most difficult scene. It's an emotional scene. For the first time, Lucky has an emotional scene, an emotional outburst with the other characters. That is my favorite scene; it was very challenging and a very well shot scene. It gave me a chance to show myself as a mute character and show an emotional outburst with so many characters other than myself.
Amid all the fun and laughter, is there any message in 'Golmaal 3'?ticular social message as such. This film is made for total entertainment, to liven up your spirits. Entertainment is the biggest social issue. It deals with that people have so much stress in their lives. A film like 'Golmaal 3' will come and take their stress away. This is the best we can do for society through this film.Have you done any stunts in this film like Kareena and Ajay have?
Yes I have done a major stunt in my introduction shot. It's an open jeep shot. I had to drive over a ramp of cars, and there were three slopes, the right side was fully open. That was a very dangerous stunt and I had to do it two to three times for different camera set ups. That stunt was done entirely by me with no harness and no cabling.
Do you feel that 'Golmaal 4' could also happen soon?BollywoodWorld.comm, – Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan came face-to-face with his wax figure at Madame Tussuads London. Hrithik who was accompanied by parents, father Rakesh Roshan, mother Pinky, grandfather J Om Prakash, wife Sussanne and their two sons, dedicated the honour to his family.
“I am thrilled that my entire family is with me sharing this wonderful moment. More than the wax figure it’s a matter of emotions and pride that my family is there to see all this today. It is made up of what I have received from my parents, grandparents, sister and wife. They have made me what I am. I dedicate this to my family,” he said. Photos of Hrithik Roshan wax statue at Madame Tussauds BollywoodWorld.comm, – Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan came face-to-face with his wax figure at Madame Tussuads London. Hrithik who was accompanied by parents, father Rakesh Roshan, mother Pinky, grandfather J Om Prakash, wife Sussanne and their two sons, dedicated the honour to his family.
“I am thrilled that my entire family is with me sharing this wonderful moment. More than the wax figure it’s a matter of emotions and pride that my family is there to see all this today. It is made up of what I have received from my parents, grandparents, sister and wife. They have made me what I am. I dedicate this to my family,” he said. Photos of Hrithik Roshan wax statue at Madame Tussauds
People like 'Golmaal 1' so we made 'Golmaal 2', people liked that too and so now we made 'Golmaal 3'. So as long as people like the 'Golmaal' series we will keep making more and more.
But you are a bit handicapped by the fact that Lucky has no dialogues in the 'Golmaal' series…
No, I love the way this character has beendecided and designed because he is not just a silent character, he makes sounds and there is a lot of scope as far as improvisation is concerned. I love playing Lucky and people have accepted this character, so when I do 'Golmaal' I would love to play Lucky.
Any real life and funny incidents that occurred on the sets during the filming of 'G3'?There are lots of incidents. We just had agreat time! We had fun, and we would pull pranks on each other. We were just like a big family, just coming and having a paid vacation of a time. 'Golmaal' is like a big family and I am not saying this as I am promoting my film I am saying this because I have worked with everybody on this film for three to four times.
What are the future set of releases that one is going to see you in?There's U…Mr Kalakaar,' a romantic film where I am playing an artist who falls in love with the management trainee played by Amrita Rao. 'Shor' is a serious slice of life movie where I am paying a petty criminal. There are three stories in the film and I'm playing the protagonist in one of the stories. So you could say it is my first off beatish kind of a film and then I'm also doing 'Run Bhola Run' which is a mad comedy.Shahid not dancing with Priyanka
Priyanka Chopa and Shahid Kapoor are the atest couple to sizzle around the industry. Well it was recently reported that Shahid has opted out of the IIFA Awards 2009, where he was supposed to perform with Priyanka from their upcoming film Kaminey.
Shahid is busy with his commitment for Ken Ghosh's flick. On the other side, Priyanka too is busy shooting in Singapore for Yash Raj movie Pyaar Impossible.
“Priyanka very eager to perform on the song from Kaminey [^] but due to her prior commitments to Yash Raj, she won’t be performing this year,” says a person close to the actress.
It was also reported that Priyanka will be giving a miss to the Awards. “Well she is busy but then she decided to attend the function and return back to her shoot later. She doesn’t have time to rehearse and perform but will be attending the awards,” concludes the source.

The 37-year-old Indian Bollywood actress’ friends and people whom she has worked with reflect on their relationship with her and recount many untold stories.
mrita singh was born into a distinguished Punjabi Sikh family which hailed from the village of Hadali in present-day Pakistan. Her father Shivinder Singh served in the army; her moher, Rukhsana sultana, a renowned socialite of muslim birth, is perhaps best known for her political activism during the emergency era. Amrita's paternal great-grandfather, Sir Sobha Singh, was a noted civil contractor who not only made a substantial fortune during the building of New Delhi in the early decades of the 20th century, but also received a knighthood for his efforts. His younger son, and Amrita's paternal grand-uncle, is the renowned litterateur Khushwant Singh. In 1991, Amrita abruptly gave up acting in order to build a family with the somewhat younger actor, Saif Ali Khan, who incidentally belonged to the princely family of Pataudi. The couple had two children: a daughter named Sara and a son named Ibrahim. Saif, who for over a decade had languished at the fringes of bollywood as a perennial aspirant, finally delivered a succ

0 comments:

Post a Comment